- Anti-acne Peels
- Acne most common in adolescents and young adults between 12 to 25 years. Nowadays older people are also affected because of stress, pollution and lifestyle changes.
- Multiple factors like stress, hormones, lifestyle, pollution, and genetic factors cause acne.
- Home remedies not effective. Professional help is required.
- Expert dermatologists at Dermiq understand your skin by a thorough skin analysis and determine the cause of acne.
- Creams, face washes, medications are prescribed based on the severity.
- Anti-acne peels are used by our experienced doctors’ team to treat acne effectively, without leaving any ugly marks and scars on the skin.
- Acne Scar Reduction
If acne doesn’t heal properly, it leaves ugly marks and scars on the skin.
Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) is a very common side effect leaving dark spots on the skin.
Treatment options include:
- Chemical peels
- Lasers: Dermiq offers advanced laser treatment under the guidance of an expert professional team of dermatologists.